Wow, it has been a long time since I have been on blogger! Why I am still up I am unsure but maybe after so many nights of not sleeping my body thinks it doesn't need it!! Plus Sadie is up and driving me crazy for some reason, I wonder where she get's that from! I am blaming her Dad!
On to why I am on blogger so late.. My lovely sister in law brought Sadie back tonight after taking her scrap booking with her for a while. We started talking and talked for a few hours, she is always so kind and is just a great listener. We both seemed to have had one of those weeks and it was good to talk to someone sympathetic, but after she left I realized that I did most of the talking or rather complaining and she did most of the listening! Poor Tina!! I really need to learn not to VOMIT my troubles on the first person to speak kind words to me... I realized that I have done this a lot lately and man I need to stop! I vomited on Teresa and my other Tina and just about anyone who would listen this week... I think I need to find a service project that takes me outside of myself and makes me listen to others better and to I definitely need to work on keeping my opinion to myself... But all that being said I am truly grateful for friends and family that I can spew on when I loose my mind (which happens a lot lately!)
So My goal for this next week is not to complain about who is sick or whatever else may come my way, my goal is to listen to others and offer kind words and hope that in my listening I will become more appreciative of the things I have and the things others do for me.
Goodnight all, may you sleep well and think kind things!!
No comments:
Post a Comment