Earlier this year (and some of last year) we had been going over ideas with my brother and sister in law of what we could do (Phil and I) to get a booth in the fair and make some extra money. Well we came up with the idea of an Italian food booth serving lasagna and a mega meatball on a stick. Shaun talked to the people at the fair and they told us to put in an application and see what happens but that people usually wait a year or two to get into the fair. So I put the application in and a few months later we got the call that we got a spot in the fair! GULP!!!
I almost had a heart attack!!Could we pull it off? Will we make any money? DOUBLE GULP!! Oh my goodness it all seemed so huge, but somehow everything has fallen into place one piece at a time! I can't believe that the fair starts this weekend and I am so HOPING we pull it off! There is still so much to be done and I am having trouble sleeping at night thinking of it all and what it all costs and I have a mouthful of cankers that could make you wanna slap someone, but I have prayed that the Lord would open up an opportunity like this for our family and here it is so I am going to have faith that it will all come together, that I will remain sane during the next week and a half and that both ours and my brother in laws booths will do well. Wish me luck!!!!
You'll do awesome! Hang in there!!
ReplyDelete